Wednesday, December 02, 2009

K-12 Online Conference






The K12 Online Conference began on November 30 and will continue through December 17. Please visit the site for more details. This conference provides a great opportunity for you to attend sessions live, or at a later time, to learn about innovative ways to include Web 2.0 tools into your teaching.

I certainly do not expect you to attend this conference. I know how busy you are! The nice thing about this conference is that links to the presentations will be made available so you can look at them at a later date. I will be attending as many of the sessions as I can and will summarize them in this blog.

Here is a flyer that provides an overview of the conference speakers.

The complete schedule, unfortunately, lists times in GMT, so you will have to subtract 5 hours in order to figure out the times in CDT. (Please correct me if I'm wrong on this!)

Other Resources
K12 Conference Wiki
K12 Conference Ning
K12 Conference Blog
Follow on Twitter at K12Online
Follow on Facebook at K12 Online Conference

No comments: